Portugal Family Journey
- International flights.
- 8 days’ car hire.
- 10 nights in 4-5* hotels.
- Sintra, Cascais and Estoril day tour.
- Arrival airport transfer.
What to expect
- Take a look around Lisbon’s aquarium and learn more about marine conservation
- Set off on a day trip to Sintra’s mixture of Moorish, Manueline and Arabic styles
- Chill out on the glorious golden sand beaches of Portugal’s Algarve
- Let the kids try a range of sports including football, nerfing, aquaball and target shooting
A tailor-made holiday
Need to know
- Arrives: Lisbon Airport
- Time difference: same as GMT
- Visa requirements: British passport holders don’t need a visa to visit Portugal, but you should ensure that your passport is valid for the duration of your stay.
- Language: Portuguese
- Currency: Euro
- Flying time from UK: around 3 hours
- Plug type: 2 round pins
- Voltage: 240 volts
Fly from the UK to Lisbon and check into your hotel.
Portugal’s coastal capital is alive with ancient ruins, white-domed cathedrals, and picturesque gardens, its trademark seven hills peppered across the cityscape. Start your explorations by taking in the magnificent architecture while riding one of the iconic yellow trams, and visit the Cristo Rei statue for breath-taking views of the city. While you’re in town, you’ll set off on a full day adventure exploring the gorgeous Palácio Nacional de Sintra and the beaches of Cascais and Estoril.
Head on to the Algarve, where you’ll be staying at the beautiful Pine Cliffs Residence, just a stone’s throw from the beach. Winner of the Europe’s Best Family Resort title in the 2016 World Travel Awards, Pine Cliffs offers a huge array of water and land based activities, including a tennis academy and the Porto Pirata Kid’s Club for those aged 8 to 13, which features its own pirate ship. With a children’s village for the littlest ones, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to relax and pamper yourself in the spa too.
Depart the Algarve and return to the UK.
Plan and book your holiday with a Flight Centre Travel Expert today
We know our stuff when it comes to holidays all around the world and – most importantly – with a little bit of information, our Travel Experts can tailor make a trip to suit you. So what are you waiting for?
Here are some of our other holidays to Portugal
2 Days from£ 365 pp
View this City Break
7 Nights from£ 1,089 pp
View this Escape
9 Days from£ 2,615 pp
Tailor this journey