Luxury Highlights of the Philippines
- All international & internal flights with Philippine Airlines
- 10 nights in 5* hotels
- All transfers
What to expect
- Check out the historic forts and churches in the Philippine capital Manila
- Laze on some of the world’s best beaches in Boracay
- Test out the buzzing bars and eclectic restaurants of Cebu
- Relax and indulge yourself in your hotel’s excellent spas and restaurants
A tailor-made holiday
Need to know
- Arrives: Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a tourist visa for stays of up to 30 days
- Language: Filipino, English
- Currency: Philippine peso (PHP)
- Flying time from UK: around 17 hours, via Dubai
- Plug type: 2 prong, flat blade plug
- Voltage: 220V / 60 cycles
Fly from the UK to Manila.
Touch down in Manila and check into your hotel. Spend some time exploring this multicultural city, home to the world’s largest Chinatown and the historic Fort Santiago. When not exploring the museums, people watch or have your fortune told on Plaza Miranda or watch the sunset over Manila Bay. Don’t miss the Marikina Shoe Museum, one of the largest collections of shoes in the world, many donated by celebrities and politicians.
Jet off to the tiny tropical island of Boracay, where the pristine, shell-filled sands of Puka Beach await. Alternatively, the soft power sands of White beach take some beating, while water babies can try some snorkelling around Crocodile Island. If you’re here between November and April try kiteboarding on Bulabog beach or, for something less strenuous, simply chill in your hotel’s opulent spa.
Sit back and relax on the white sandy beaches and dip your toes in the impossibly blue waters of Cebu, a great place to try island hopping between the idyllic beaches and fabulous dive sites. Back on land, the bright lights of Cebu City’s buzzing bars and eclectic restaurants are well worth a try. If diving is your bag then head to the vertical wall dives of Pescador Island, and watch the twisting slivery shapes of the sardine run.
Depart Cebu and return to the UK.
We know our stuff when it comes to holidays all around the world and – most importantly – with a little bit of information, our Travel Experts can tailor make a trip to suit you. So what are you waiting for?