Why Not Tailor-Make it Easy
- We'll adapt this itinerary to suit you
- Add local experiences
- Choose accommodation
- Designed to your budget
- Flexible payments
- Room Type
- Food and Drink
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
Towering over the Vegas Strip, you’ll feel like a celebrity at this grand resort. Take your pick from the spacious rooms and suites, complete with floor-to-ceiling windows looking out over that world-famous skyline. We especially love the Horizon Suites, which boast 180-degree views from 50 floors up. Unwind around the incredible pool area, where you can float around the lazy river, ride the tides in the wave pool, or simply kick back in your very own cabana. Looking for even more relaxation? You’ll find it at Spa Mandalay, which boasts heated whirlpools, a eucalyptus steam room and soothing treatments – our Consultants love the Coconut Lime Escape Massage.
This spacious room features two queen beds, seating for three guests and those all-important floor-to-ceiling windows. We love the soaking tub in the bathroom.
With space for up to four guests, a living room with armchairs and floor-to-ceiling windows, this is the perfect choice for families or couples travelling with friends. The sofa pulls out into a comfortable bed.
After a day of exploring the Strip, there is nothing better than sinking into your sumptuous king-size bed. With a living room area for four guests, desk space and a spacious bathroom complete with shower and soaking tub, our experts love these rooms!
Soak in every angle of the Strip from more than 50 floors up at this incredible suite, complete with a wet bar and seating for up to 14 people, a spacious master bath and exclusive access to the Foundation Room.
1 Bedroom Penthouse Sky View Suite
Prepare for serious luxury here; with an oversized master bedroom, a spacious living area for up to 10 people, and a huge bathroom complete with its very own powder room, you’re guaranteed luxury.
Additional room types available. Chat to your lovely Travel Consultant to find the perfect room to suit you, and let us tailor-make it easy.
From the French and Italian-influenced cuisine at Rivea (whipped up by famous chef Alain Ducasse, no less!), to burritos and tacos at BBQ Mexicana, and award-winning cuisine at Charlie Palmer Steak, Mandalay Bay is heaven for foodies. Our Travel Consultants especially recommend Aureole, hailed as one of the best wine restaurants in the world – the Michelin-starred food and delicious cocktails here aren’t bad either!
Ask our Flight Centre Concierge team about booking your restaurants in advance.
List of Restaurants:
- Rivea – French and Italian cuisine
- Libertine Social – Gastropub
- Red Square – Russian dishes
- Aureole – Seasonal dishes in an exquisite alfresco setting
- Charlie Palmer Steak at Four Seasons
- Hazel Coffee & Cocktails
- Ri Ra Irish Pub
- Lupo by Wolfgang Puck – Italian cuisine
- Della’s Kitchen – farmhouses breakfast and lunch dishes
- Border Grill – Mexican restaurant
- Foundation Room – fine dining
- Fleur by Hubert Keller – French cuisine
- B Side at House of Blues – Gastrolounge fare, served with a side of live music
- BBQ Mexicana – Mexican cuisine
- KUMI by Akira Back – Japanese restaurant and bar
- Mandalay Bay Food Court
- Citizens Kitchen & Bar – American comfort food
- Noodle Shop – Chinese cuisine
- Seabreeze Café – casual all-day dining
- Burger Bar
- House of Blues Restaurant & Bar – authentic American food
- Hussong’s Cantina – Mexican cuisine
- Veranda at Four Seasons – all-day dining
We'll Help you Find your Way
Planning your holiday
Hi I'm Chloe and as a Travel Consultant I'm here to make sure you find the exact holiday you want. This Journey itinerary is just one example for what's possible when you travel with us. Get in touch ...
How people recommend us:
We know our stuff when it comes to holidays all around the world and – most importantly – with a little bit of information, our Travel Experts can tailor make a trip to suit you. So what are you waiting for?