Etihad Business Class Flights
Flying Business with Etihad Airways is so much more than business as usual; it is a fully immersive, luxurious, comfort-led experience. In fact, the level of service in Etihad’s Business – think friendly cabin crew, menus designed by hospitality experts and entertainment at your fingertips – rivals the First offering from many other airlines. With private Business Studios on A380 and 787 Dreamliner aircrafts, modern design and thoughtful features create a sense of space and freedom, with direct aisle access, convenient storage spaces and mood lighting. When travelling long haul, the seat converts into a lie-flat bed of up to 80.5 inches and comes with full-size comforters and pillows for ultimate comfort. A large personal touch screen TV (up to 18.5 inches) delivers the latest blockbusters, timeless classics and interactive games. With a special pneumatic comfort system to adjust the firmness of the seat, in-seat massage and lighting, all at the touch of a button, guests can customise their perfect environment for every stage of the journey – especially important when sampling the upmarket, bistro-style food and drink.
- Recline in a private shell fully-flat bed on every long-haul flight.
- Explore and socialise in the exclusive Upper Deck, with its intimate ‘Lobby’ area, when flying on A380 aircraft.
- Eat and drink when you like with the ‘Dine Anytime’ kitchen service.
- Indulge with your Acqua di Parma amenity kit – including hand cream, perfume, eye mask, socks, toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Get fully immersed in hundreds hours of film and TV thanks to Etihad’s on-demand entertainment offering and noise-cancelling headsets.
- Enjoy premium check-in at the airport, including Abu Dhabi International, where passengers are greeted by a porter curbside.
- Make the most of the Etihad Chauffeur Service in the United Arab Emirates.
Business passengers can enjoy the well-appointed interiors and warm service of luxury lounges around the world, including London, Paris, Frankfurt, Dublin, Manchester, Sydney and Washington DC. Etihad Airways' Business Lounge in Terminal 3 at the Abu Dhabi International Airport is all about comfort and convenience. Refresh before your flight with a shower as your shoes are polished and clothes neatly pressed, or visit the Six Senses Spa for a therapeutic 15-minute treatment. Five-star dining is on the menu with an international buffet and large range of wines from some of the best vineyards around the world, while the dedicated Family Room will keep the little ones entertained as you work or unwind in peace. Get down to business on the Apple Mac computers, with fax, telephone and printing facilities available to ensure you don't miss any deadlines.
Upgrade Your Cabin
Contact Our Friendly Travel Consultants for a Quote
We know our stuff when it comes to holidays all around the world and – most importantly – with a little bit of information, our Travel Experts can tailor make a trip to suit you. So what are you waiting for?