Etihad Airways First Class Flights
First Class? More like ‘First Apartment’ or ‘First Suite’… Fly in the First Apartment on Etihad’s A380 and try to keep your jaw from dropping as you explore your bedroom nook with a fully flat bed, a plush leather armchair, a vanity unit, a full-length wardrobe and, of course, an onboard shower fully equipped with the appropriate amenities. Passengers can even step outside of the apartment life and work (or just socialize) on the upper deck, deigned to look like a hotel lobby. Get a taste of the Suite-Life on board the 787 Dreamliner! Your wide, comfortable leather seat will recline into a fully flat bed. When you aren’t wanting to rest, go head and invite a traveling friend to join you inside your private seating space. Your suite will have a personal wardrobe and a chilled refreshments cabinet for your convenience!
- Stay feeling fresh in your First bathroom
- Prepare for landing with the space to both store and change your outfit
- Enjoy the exclusivity of curved aisles that ensure no two passengers are directly parallel to each other on the 787 Dreamliner
- Take advantage of the exclusive turn-down service when you are ready to switch on your ‘Do not disturb’ function
- Stay entertained watching television with noise-cancelling headphones on an impressive 24-inch flat-screen
- Leaf through one of the various newspapers and magazines provided on board #
- Discover all the different fragrances inside you generous Acqua Di Parma First amenity kit
The First Lounge and Spa in Abu Dhabi International Airport will make you quickly forget about all your worries… including the reality that you’re in an airport. Once you are through security, you will be personally greeted and escorted upstairs to the lounge.
The luxury treatment doesn’t stop there—the Six Senses Spa offers a range of 15-minute treatments such as facials, foot scrubs and scalp massages, while the bar boasts the world's finest bubbly, cocktails and a selection of top-shelf wines. The First service continues with a well-stocked cigar lounge and an a la carte five-star restaurant, where meals are accompanied by wines hand-selected by experienced sommeliers.
Upping the ante in luxury and privacy, Etihad has revolutionised First with First Apartment, available on the A380. More than just a seat, it has large leather armchair and separate bed that stretches 6ft 10in. There’s even space to walk around after closing the privacy doors. A companion can also join you for a meal prepared by the onboard chef. When travelling with a partner, the divider between Apartments can be lowered to join the rooms.
The Ottoman also opens out into an 81-inch long bed. Freshen up before arrival with exclusive amenities and an energising shower in the First Bathroom available on the A380. All First cabins are upholstered with the finest Poltrona Frau leather and feature a wide armchair, 24 -inch flat TV screen. Additional cabin features include:
- The First Apartment (A380 only, pictured below) has a wardrobe, shower, vanity unit and separate bed.
- The First Suite (B787) has a wardrobe, chilled refreshments cabinet and a leather seat which reclines into a fully-flat bed.
Upgrade Your Cabin
Choose an Option to Book Flights with Your Favourite Airline
Flight Centre’s Travel Consultants really know their stuff when it comes to creating bespoke itineraries. Get in touch below, and let us tailor-make it easy
Contact Our Friendly Travel Consultants for a Quote
We know our stuff when it comes to holidays all around the world and – most importantly – with a little bit of information, our Travel Experts can tailor make a trip to suit you. So what are you waiting for?