Etihad The Residence Flights
A separated bedroom, living room and ensuite bathroom… in the sky?! The Residence is the one and only three-room suite in existence. This truly unique travel experience has been created for up to two ‘residents’ travelling together. There has yet to be anything designed in the world that compares to Etihad’s Residence, and this is completely understandable. Not much can compare to a personal butler, five-star meals and VIP Travel Concierge services.
- When you’re ready for breakfast, stay put in bed and let it come to you
- Lose track of time as you watch your 32-inch flat screen with a pair of noise-cancelling headphones on
- Eliminate any personal responsibilities as your personal inflight chef and butler take care of all your needs
- Take a high-end chauffeur directly to The Residence private check-in and lounge
- Ask the inflight chef to cook up your favourite dish if none of the gourmet menu options are meeting your fancy
- Arrive at your destination feeling even more refreshed than before your boarded by using the full-height shower within your ensuite bathroom
The First Lounge and Spa in Abu Dhabi International Airport will make you quickly forget about all your worries… including the reality that you’re in an airport. Once you are through security, you will be personally greeted and escorted upstairs to the lounge. The luxury treatment doesn’t stop there: the Six Senses Spa offers a range of 15-minute treatments such as facials, foot scrubs and scalp massages, while the bar boasts the world's finest bubbly, cocktails and a selection of top-shelf wines. The unmatched service continues with a well-stocked cigar lounge and a la carte five-star restaurant, where meals are accompanied by wines hand-selected by experienced sommeliers.
Contact Our Friendly Travel Consultants for a Quote
We know our stuff when it comes to holidays all around the world and – most importantly – with a little bit of information, our Travel Experts can tailor make a trip to suit you. So what are you waiting for?