ANA – All Nippon Airways Premium Economy Flights
Top ANA Airfares & Flight Deals
- Departing: London Heathrow Airport
- Airline: All Nippon Airways
- Ticket: Return
- Class: Premium
- Includes: At least 20kg checked baggage
- Prices available on selected dates
Standard Premium Economy
Standard Premium Economy – operating between continental Europe and Tokyo – affords passengers all the comfort of Economy, with a little bit more. Once onboard, you can enjoy the comfort of a 38-inch seat pitch, leg rest, universal laptop power point and USB port.
Entertainment: All the same features as Economy, with larger seat-back TV screens.
Food and beverage: Sparkling wine and Business Class desserts and drinks are also available in Premium Economy. In addition, passengers can access Business Class lounges at London Heathrow, Paris Charles De Gaulle, Brussels, Sydney, Tokyo Haneda and Tokyo Narita.
ANA (All Nippon Airways) lounges are available for all passengers travelling in the relevant cabin class - including Premium Economy, Business Class and First Class. For more information on whether your ticket includes lounge access, please chat to your Flight Centre Airfare Expert.
- London Heathrow Airport: At London Heathrow Terminal 2, First Class, Business Class and Premium Economy Class guests can enjoy the Star Alliance Partner’s business lounges.
- Tokyo Haneda Airport: Experience comfort with the Ana Suite Lounge (First Class) and Ana Lounge (Business and Premium Economy Class) available at the newly expanded Haneda Airport, providing a variety of enhanced services, such as meals, shower booths and the business corner. The ‘Dining h’ restaurant is exclusive to Ana Suite Lounge guests at Haneda.
- Tokyo Narita Airport: Spend every moment in total comfort at the Ana Suite Lounge and Ana Lounge before your departure. Just sit back and relax; enjoy the shower rooms and massage chairs. If you need to catch up on work, there is a Wi-Fi service, and guests can also enjoy an a la carte or assorted buffet menu.
Upgrade Your Cabin
Choose an Option to Book Flights with Your Favourite Airline
Flight Centre’s Travel Consultants really know their stuff when it comes to creating bespoke itineraries. Get in touch below, and let us tailor-make it easy
Contact Our Friendly Travel Consultants for a Quote
We know our stuff when it comes to holidays all around the world and – most importantly – with a little bit of information, our Travel Experts can tailor make a trip to suit you. So what are you waiting for?
New Premium Economy
Offering a 2-4-2 seating configuration, ANA's New Premium Economy cabin offers a seat pitch of 38 inches and a width of 18.5 inches. Passengers can get their journey off to the best possible start with lounge access at London Heathrow and Tokyo Haneda airports then, onboard, they'll love the revamped leg rest and six-way adjustable headrest for superior comfort. An in-seat USB port, universal power socket and a 15.6-inch personal touch-screen TV provides top-notch entertainment.
The new Premium Economy operates between London Heathrow and Tokyo Haneda, and its upholstery has been redesigned with Japanese patterns which represent the in-flight experience, from departure to landing. Traditional prints include tatami mat pattern which represents a Japanese welcome, and an arrow design taken from the Yagasuri pattern to suggest movement and direction. These non-repeating patterns mean each seat cover, across the Premium Economy seats will be completely unique.