Qantas Business Class Flights
Qantas Business suites aren’t just for business travellers; whether you’re flying for work or leisure, international business travel to Singapore and Australia with Qantas is an experience everyone deserves to take part in. In fact, the benefits start long before take-off... with Qantas Chauffeur Drive you can enjoy a private chauffeur journey to the airport within a distance radius as well as enjoy the Qantas Business lounge, a place to embrace the luxury before you even board the plane.
Once onboard, you’ll enjoy your own suite, all forward facing with direct aisle access. Lie back and relax in your famous Qantas Business pyjamas in your fully-flat bed, reclining to 80 inches, with dedicated flight attendants providing a turndown service with a mattress and duvet. Our Qantas Curates amenity kits provide you with all you need to ensure you land feeling rested and relaxed.
Enjoy a delicious selection of contemporary small and main dishes alongside a full standard formal dining offering, you can even choose what and when you would like to eat before take-off with the help of Menu Select on Manage Booking. Consult one of our Sommeliers in the Sky about which of our award-winning Australian wines you’d like to match with your meal.
- Maximise your sleep by choosing when you would like to have your meals and how heavy they will be - you can eat something light or have a three-course meal, whatever your stomach (and sleeping pattern) desires!
- Get a head start on getting to know the diverse, impressive Australian wine industry before you land.
- Preview the seat map specifications for the aircraft you will be travelling on, provided directly on the Qantas website!
- Open up your amenity kit to find (spoiler alert) ASPAR Sweet Orange & Shea Hand Cream, Sweet Orange Lip Balm, and an Ultra Hydrating Face Moisturiser, a Qantas Curates eye mask, travel socks, dental kit and ear plugs!
- Snuggle up in complimentary pyjamas, 100% cotton duvets, a mattress and a European-style pillow.
Start your journey in style at the Qantas London Lounge at London Heathrow Terminal 3. All Qantas Business customers enjoy complimentary access to the lounge prior to their flight where you can indulge in an a la carte menu with table service as well as a fully stocked buffet, cocktail bar, separate gin bar, and shower suite complete with Aurora spa products. There is also plenty of space for you to sit and relax or work stations complete with Wi-Fi.
Upgrade Your Cabin
We know our stuff when it comes to holidays all around the world and – most importantly – with a little bit of information, our Travel Experts can tailor make a trip to suit you. So what are you waiting for?