Qantas Business Class Flights
Qantas Business Class isn't just for business travellers. Whether you’re flying for work or for leisure, international business travel to Australia with Qantas is an experience everyone deserves to take part in. In fact, the benefits start long before take-off; Qantas Business lounges offer a place to embrace the luxury before you even board the plane.
Travelling on the A330? Once you've gone through priority boarding you'll find your Business Suite. Don’t be confused, they didn’t mix you up with a First Class passenger - this is all really yours! On all A330 and B787-9 aircrafts, Business Class travellers have the ability to adjust their seats - or should we say Skybeds - in many different ways. Maximise your comfort by flicking through the massage options and discovering your favourite state of recline (of course they all completely flatten!).
You'll have complete control of when and what you eat in-flight. On select flights, you will even be able to make your own decisions on Menu Select (up to 12 hours before your departure time) and schedule if/when you eat and what. Each meal has an equally impressive Australian wine paired with it by expert 'Sommeliers in the Sky'.
- Maximise your sleep by choosing when you would like to have your meals and how heavy they will be - you can eat something light or have a three-course meal, whatever your stomach (and sleeping pattern) desires!
- Get a head start on getting to know the diverse, impressive Australian wine industry before you land.
- Preview the seat map specifications for the aircraft you will be travelling on, provided directly on the Qantas website!
- Open up your amenity kit to find (spoiler alert) ASPAR Sweet Orange & Shea Hand Cream, Sweet Orange Lip Balm, and an Ultra Hydrating Face Moisturiser, a Qantas Curates eye mask, travel socks, dental kit and ear plugs!
- Snuggle up in complimentary pyjamas, 100% cotton duvets, a mattress and a European-style pillow.
All international Business Class travellers have access to the international Business lounges. Terminal 3 of London Heathrow Airport houses one of the Qantas-operated lounges.
Qantas Club lounges will kick-start your trip the right way with a check-in area dedicated to you, priority baggage, exclusive Wi-Fi access and, most importantly, complimentary food and beverages. When using a Qantas International Business Lounge, you can count on secluded workstations and high-end shower facilities as well!
Make sure your onward flight is a Qantas (QF) flight number and come join the fun!
Upgrade Your Cabin
We know our stuff when it comes to holidays all around the world and – most importantly – with a little bit of information, our Travel Experts can tailor make a trip to suit you. So what are you waiting for?