Qantas First Class Flights
First Class cabins on Qantas A380 international flights are designed to ensure your experience resembles your own private flight. With only 14 suites, your service is both exclusive and personalised. Find your happy place with the professionally designed menu, perfectly paired Australian wines and the latest in-flight entertainment and technology.
- If you are travelling back to the UK from Sydney or Melbourne, be sure to revel in a spa treatment prior to take-off.
- Spread out in your impressively expansive First Class Suite.
- Raise all of your expectations in terms of in-flight dining and embrace restaurant-style treatment.
- Turn your suite into a bedroom in a matter of minutes.
- Loosen up with an electronic, self-adjustable massage.
- Snacks or light meals are available whenever you want them and will keep you fuelled for the whole flight.
All First Class travellers have access to the international Business lounges. Terminal 3 of London Heathrow houses one of the Qantas-operated lounges.
Qantas Club lounges will kick-start your trip the right way with a check-in area dedicated to you, priority baggage, exclusive Wi-Fi access and, most importantly, complimentary food and beverages. When using a Qantas International Business Lounge, you can count on secluded work stations and high-end shower facilities as well!
Make sure your onward flight is a Qantas (QF) flight number and come join the fun!
We know our stuff when it comes to holidays all around the world and – most importantly – with a little bit of information, our Travel Experts can tailor make a trip to suit you. So what are you waiting for?