At Flight Centre we’re well known as the leading retailer of airfares and worldwide flights and we’re old hands at giving you no-nonsense advice on getting from A to B. With over 30 years of experience in travel, our business has grown into many areas of expertise and simply there’s much more to Flight Centre than flights alone. Round the World Experts are our tailor made specialists, First and Business are experts in premium airfares and hotels and Flight Centre Business Travel (FCBT) offers contract free, low cost business travel service.
We have over 800 travel experts in Flight Centre stores stretching from Scotland to Brighton. They can tailor any flights to your trip, tastes and budget. Tell us how much time you have and your reason for travelling and we’ll do all the legwork. No more poring over travel comparison and review sites for hours trying to second guess small print or fare restrictions, our experts will find all the options available.
Find us in over 85 locations across the UK, open 7 days a week, from Monday to Friday 7am to 11pm or at weekends from 8am to 10pm. Call free on 0800 587 0058 or from your mobile on 0333 333 2211.
Whether you’re after a stopover on a business trip, a city break, beach holiday, adventure safari or simply a great price on a flight, our competitive offers make sure you get the best deal available. Our Fly for Free promise means if we can’t find you a cheaper airfare in the same cabin, you’ll fly for free. We promise to beat any quote from another UK high street travel agent, online travel agent or call centre, for scheduled flights departing the UK.
Flight Centre First and Business - the premium airfare and luxury holiday experts
We believe the service we offer becomes more personal when we can speak to you. By asking you
a few questions about your premium travel plans our First and Business experts will be able
to find you the best deal at the right price.
If you choose to call us for a quote for Premium Economy, Business Class and First Class flights, or a luxury holiday you will automatically be entered into the draw to WIN £1000 to spend with Flight Centre First and Business. Calls for economy flights or other holidays will not be entered into the draw.
How to Enter:
It couldn't be easier - to be eligible to win, all you need to do is give us a call with a
genuine travel enquiry for either premium economy, business class or first class flights or a
luxury holiday (min 4* accommodation and flights).
You can call us on 0800 082 1174 (FREE from a landline) or
0333 333 6882 (inclusive in free minutes on mobile phone packages) and you will automatically
be entered in our prize draw.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of Flight Centre Limited, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. Entries are made by submitting a genuine phone enquiry for a Flight Centre First and Business product (premium economy, business class or first class flights and luxury holidays consisting of minimum 4* accommodation and flights). Only one entry per person. No automated, bulk, third party or consumer group entries are permitted. Entries must be submitted by the named entrant and will be invalid if found to come from a third party.
3. All information detailing how to enter the competition form part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. Our decision on the winner of the prize draw is final. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. The prize draw renews on a rolling monthly basis, with the start of a new month commencing at 00.00 on the first day of the month and the draw closing at 23.59 on the last day of the given month.
5. Flight Centre reserves the right to amend or cancel the prize draw at any time and is not required to give any prior notice. If the draw is cancelled part way through a month all entrants up until that time will be eligible to win the full value prize.
6. The winner will be selected at random and initially contacted via text or phone call.
7. The winner is required to confirm his/her acceptance of the prize within 14 days of being notified or the prize may be forfeited and redrawn.
8. The prize includes a £1000 Flight Centre First and Business credit. The credit is valid for 12 months from issue and can be redeemed at any of our UK dedicated First and Business teams. It cannot be redeemed in a Flight Centre store. To make your booking you can call 0800 082 1174 (FREE from a landline) or 0333 333 6882 (inclusive in free minutes on mobile phone packages).
9. Flight Centre may choose to feature the winner’s name within the Flight Centre First and Business newsletter.
10. The voucher is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or exchange.