You are here
Multi Stop Flights & Tickets
Australia & NZ
Africa & Middle East
What is a multi-stop flight?
A multi-stop flight is an airfare that includes two or more stops. This can mean stopping over in a destination on the way to another, or visiting multiple destinations in one trip, covering both international and domestic flights. Whether you want to stop and shop in Dubai on the way to Australia, fit in some beach time in Mauritius en route to South Africa, or visit a few destinations in the USA, our experienced multi-stop Airfare Experts are on hand to offer advice and make suggestions to tailor the perfect flight itinerary to you and your budget.
Are there any rules when booking a multi-stop flight?
There are no rules when it comes to booking a multi-stop flight. Some destinations are more convenient and cheaper to stopover in than others, but our dedicated multi-stop specialists can book any combination of multi-stop flights.
What are some of the most common places to stopover?
The most common places to stopover typically take place in the world’s main airline hubs. These include:
- Dubai when flying with Emirates
- Abu Dhabi when flying with Etihad Airways
- Singapore when flying with Singapore Airlines
- Hong Kong when flying with Cathay Pacific
What are some lesser-known stopover ideas?
- Iceland when flying to New York
- Los Angeles and the South Pacific when flying to New Zealand
- Miami when flying to the Caribbean
- Cambodia when flying to Australia
For more stopover ideas, call our dedicated multi-stop flights team today or see our blog on 6 Stopovers You Probably Haven’t Thought Of.