You are here


Show me...

If you get into a scrape with the law, you can call your nearest consulate; U.S. citizens can also call the Overseas Citizens Services Centre in the United States.

Consulate and Embassy

United States Consul. Paseo de Cocoteros 85 Sur, 2nd fl., Centro Comercial Paradise Plaza, Nuevo Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, 63732. 322/222-0069.

U.S. Embassy. Paseo de la Reforma 305, Col. Cuauhtemoc, Mexico City, 06500. 55/5080-2000. .

General Emergency Contacts

General Emergency (Police, Transit, Fire). 066.

U.S. Overseas Citizens Services Centre. 888/407-4747 or 202/501-4444. .