#FlightCentreTheVoice - Instagram Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Flight Centre (UK) Ltd ("FCUK"), whose registered office is at 120 The Broadway, Wimbledon, London, UK SW19 1RH.
- This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Flight Centre and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition will be live and run 13 November to 30 November 2023 (“Promotion Period”).
- Public voting for the winner will occur on FCUK’s Instagram Stories (@flightcentreuk) between 9:00am GMT on Monday 4 December 2023 and 05:00PM GMT on Friday 8 December 2023.
- The winner will be announced and notified no later than Monday 11 December 2023.
- Maximum one entry per Instagram account.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is bound by these terms and conditions.
Enter the competition by:
- Following @flightcentreuk on Instagram, and
- Posting a 15-second clip of you singing on your Instagram feed, tagging @flightcentreuk using the hashtag #FlightCentreTheVoice.
By entering this competition, entrants give Flight Centre permission to publish their entry on Flight Centre's website or social media channels (such publication to include full name), throughout and beyond the Promotion Period. Entrants may revoke this consent at any time by written notice to Flight Centre.
Prize terms and conditions
- The prize is a £1,000 Flight Centre Voucher. This can be used against any Flight Centre holiday.
- The Voucher may be used to pay for travel services including flights, accommodation and experiences as part of your package, such as local tours, events, etc.
- The Voucher may not be used to pay for meals, spa facilities, room service, gratuities or treatments at your accommodation, stopovers, travel insurance, visa requirements, or any other expenses or any extras payable locally.
- The prize is strictly non-transferable, non-negotiable, and not exchangeable for cash and may not be replaced or refunded.
- Redemption of the prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
- If the winner does not accept any element of the prize, the promoter is not obliged to provide the winner with a substitute prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 10 working days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner may be invited to use their name, image or entry in any publicity material in relation to Flight Centre announcing the competition winner (such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter channels).
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from this promotion, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to shortlist the top 50 qualifying entries for the purpose of public voting.
General Terms and Conditions
These terms apply to all Vouchers issued by or on behalf of FCUK. By purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem the Voucher, you agree to the following general terms.
- Vouchers may only be applied up to the maximum value loaded onto the Voucher which is unspent at the time of use. Where the cost of purchase exceeds the available balance of the Vouchers, the excess amount must be paid by another payment method.
- Vouchers may be redeemed in whole or part during the validity period. Where used in part, no change will be given.
- Vouchers cannot be reloaded.
- Vouchers may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, gift cards, Travellers Cheques, cash passports or any other form of currency, nor used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Vouchers may not, without the prior written consent of FCUK, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services.
- If a Voucher is sold or used in breach of this condition, FCUK may in its absolute and sole discretion cancel or render invalid the Voucher without a refund and the Voucher holder may be refused redemption of the Voucher.
- FCUK will take all reasonable steps to notify you of FCUK’s intention to cancel or render invalid a Voucher within a reasonable time before cancelling or rendering invalid the Voucher.
- FCUK may cancel or render invalid any Voucher (including any available balance) that FCUK determines in its absolute and sole discretion was purchased at any time and in any way (including via online auction or other unauthorised resale sites) by fraudulent means, or has been tampered with or copied.
- FCUK may cancel any bookings made using any fraudulent Voucher which may include any non-refundable amounts.
- FCUK will not be responsible for any costs incurred by you if you purchase or attempt to redeem any fraudulent Voucher.
- You acknowledge and agree that you will not be entitled to redeem any available balance on any fraudulent Voucher and that FCUK will not be obliged to hold such balance on file for you or otherwise redeem or exchange that Voucher.
- You are responsible for the use and security of your Voucher. Lost or stolen Vouchers may not be replaced or refunded. You are liable for all transactions on your Vouchers except those caused by fraud or negligence by FCUK or its employees.
- Defaced, mutilated or altered Vouchers may not be accepted, replaced or refunded.
- Vouchers may not be used for payment of credit or retailer accounts.
- Our flight-inclusive holidays are financially protected by the ATOL scheme although this Voucher and your credit account with Flight Centre are not financially protected.
- The laws of England and Wales apply to these Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising in relation to them.
- Questions or problems relating to Vouchers should be directed to FCUK’s Marketing Team at email@example.com
- FCUK’s normal booking terms and conditions apply, and the recipient will also be bound by the terms and conditions of any travel service provider.