In-Store COVID-19 Guidance
For the protection of both our customers and our Consultants, if you're planning to pop in-store and see us face to face, please take note of the following, important information:
1. We kindly ask that you do not come into a store if you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive with COVID-19.
2. Customers are requested to wear a face mask whilst in-store. Our Consultants will wear the appropriate PPE whilst they are tailor-making your trip and transparent protective screens have been installed on each desk.
3. Please do not shake hands or make physical contact with your Consultant.
4. Hand sanitiser will be made available; please use this where indicated out of respect for your fellow customers and our colleagues.
5. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide refreshments at present. Please feel free to bring any drinks you may require with you.
6. Please make use of the brochures in the store, but we kindly ask that you take any that have been personally handled away with you.
7. We are now cashless. Payments for your trips will be by card only.
8. Enhanced cleaning measures are in place for customer and staff safety.
Contact Us About Making Your Appointment
Flight Centre’s Travel Consultants really know their stuff when it comes to creating bespoke itineraries. Get in touch below, and let us tailor-make it easy