BBC Gardeners' World Magazine South Africa Competition
- 2 x return Economy flights (direct departure flight to Cape Town and indirect return flight from Port Elizabeth)
- FREE car hire (pick up Cape Town & drop off Port Elizabeth)
- 2 nights at 4-star Cape Milner Hotel, Cape Town (Bed & Breakfast)
- 2 nights at 5-star Grand Dedale Country House, (Wellington) (Bed & Breakfast)
- 2 nights at 5-star Rosenhof Country House, Oudtshoorn (Bed & Breakfast)
- 2 nights at 4-star Hog Hollow Country Lodge, Plettenberg Bay (Bed & Breakfast)
- 2-night safari at the Amakhala Game Reserve in the 4-star Woodbury Lodge (Full Board with game drives)
The Prize must be taken between 1st May 2020 and 31st July 2020 and must be booked before 31st March 2020.
Promotion period: 23rd December 2019 - 31st January 2020
Promotion conditions: The prize provider is Flight Centre (UK) Limited. Entry is free and open to UK residents aged 18 years and over who, during the Promotion Period, who have a subscription to BBC Gardeners World Magazine and enter via the BBC Gardeners World Magazine competition page (www.gardenersworld.com/flightcentre-com). (“Eligible Entrants). The competition winner will be chosen by BBC Gardeners World Magazine. The Winner must book all components of the Prize with the prize provider. The Prize is strictly non-transferable, non-negotiable and may not be replaced or refunded. Any changes, add-ons and additional costs associated with using the Prize (including accommodation, insurance, transfers, spending money & booking changes) are the responsibility of the Winner. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize. If the Promoter is unable to provide the Winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter may supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. If the Winner does not accept any element of the Prize, the Promoter is not obliged to provide the Winner with a substitute prize. The Winner will be contacted by a member of Flight Centre staff in order to organise the booking of the prize. The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from this Promotion, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
Feeling Inspired? Chat to Us About Our Amazing Holidays!
Flight Centre’s Travel Consultants really know their stuff when it comes to creating bespoke itineraries. Get in touch below, and let us tailor-make it easy