Flights to Madrid
Forget browsing online for your Madrid flights! Free up your time and chat to our friendly Travel Consultants in-store, via Live Chat or over the phone – they’ll do all the legwork for you.
Chat to Us About Your Madrid Flights Today!
Flight Centre’s Travel Consultants really know their stuff when it comes to creating bespoke itineraries. Get in touch below, and let us tailor-make it easy
Top Madrid Airfares & Flight Deals
Tap an option below
Fill in the form with as much detail as you can and we’ll get back to you.
Sometimes it's easier to talk! Call us on 0800 587 0058 to chat instantly - It's the quickest way to get your quote! Our travel consultants are waiting to speak to you.
Sometimes it's easier to talk! Call us on 0800 587 0058, 9-6pm - It's the quickest way to get your quote!
Enter your number below and we can call you now or at a set time - the choice is yours!
Enter your number and we’ll call you back at a time that suits you (within opening hours)
Select a day and time (UK)
Why Book With Flight Centre?
Your searching stops here. It’s true, you could waste hours trawling online search engines and you’ll probably find a better deal for your flights, but is it worth losing your sanity for the sake of saving a fiver? At Flight Centre, our service, expertise and access to great global deals means we can find the perfect flights for you – without the hassle. Pop in-store or give us a call and we’ll tailor-make it easy.
More Information about Madrid
The main airlines that fly to the Madrid are...
- British Airways
Madrid Airport (MAD)
Flights to Madrid will disembark at Madrid-Barajas International Airport. Madrid-Barajas International Airport (MAD) is Madrid's primary airport and the busiest airport in Spain. The airport is made up of four terminals. Terminal 4 is one of largest terminals in the world.
The Spanish capital is always 'on' – it has been the centre of the Spanish Empire and in its contemporary incarnation, the nightlife is legendary. Madrileños enjoy a decadent music scene, fine restaurants, flashes of flamenco and an array of art galleries, museums and festivals to keep the most culturally-minded happy. Siestas only make a rare appearance these days, such is the energy spurring this place on.
In a city rife with round-the-clock spectacle, and where you'll universally be welcomed, here are a few teasers to get you thinking on what you can indulge in while here:
- Visit the Prado Museum – a globally-renowned treasure trove of more than 8,000 artworks, including masterpieces from the Spanish, Italian and Flemish schools.
- Try tapas at the minimalist Sula restaurant/bar – in the Salamanca district, there's a couple of Michelin stars floating around this establishment.
- Admire the Royal Palace – the site of a royal residence since the 14th century, construction of the current building began in 1738 and noteworthy rooms include the Main Staircase, Throne Hall and Hall of Halberdiers.
- Enjoy flamenco in its birthplace – try the venues Corral de la Morería, Café de Chinitas, Las Carboneras and Casa Patas.
- Find a traditional or modern treasure at El Rastro market – set up around the Plaza de Cascorro and dating back to medieval times, this is one of Europe's oldest markets and is held each Sunday.
Contact Our Friendly Travel Consultants for a Quote
We know our stuff when it comes to holidays all around the world and – most importantly – with a little bit of information, our Travel Experts can tailor make a trip to suit you. So what are you waiting for?