Flights to Czech Republic
Forget browsing online for your Czech Republic flights! Free up your time and chat to our friendly Travel Consultants in-store, via Live Chat or over the phone – they’ll do all the legwork for you.
Chat to Us About Your Czech Republic Flights Today!
Flight Centre’s Travel Consultants really know their stuff when it comes to creating bespoke itineraries. Get in touch below, and let us tailor-make it easy
Why Book With Flight Centre?
Your searching stops here. At Flight Centre, our service, expertise and access to great global deals means we can find the perfect flights for you - without the hassle. So forget trawling travel websites for hours on end; pop in-store or give us a call and we'll tailor-make it easy.
Upgrade Your Flight With Us
More Information about Czech Republic
Flights from the UK to the Czech Republic generally disembark in Prague, where the country’s main international airport is based.
The short-haul flight to the Czech Republic takes just under 2 hours non-stop.
The total flight duration from London to Prague is 1 hour and 50 minutes.
The main airlines that fly to the Czech Republic are...
- British Airways
Flights will disembark at Prague Ruzyne Airport (PRG).
At Flight Centre, our range of flights from the UK to the Czech Republic are available from London Heathrow to Prague with British Airways.
Powerful families from European history have hailed from this country before borders were drawn around the modern-day Czech Republic. Stonemasons, stucco workers and tradespeople have left their testatment to fine craftsmanship here too. Outside the bustling finery of Prague other noteworthy Czech sites include:
- Brno – the Czech Republic's second-largest city; it has a historical centre, fine museums and an annual international fireworks festival.
- Ceský Krumlov – a beautiful old town can be found in this South Bohemian town.
- Krkonoše – running along the Czech/Polish border are the country's highest mountains and many popular ski resorts.
- Mutenice wine region – excellent vineyards off the tourist path.
- Karlštejn – about 13 miles west of Prague, this town has one of the most-visited castles in the country.
- Pilsen – home to the original Pilsner beer.
Contact Our Friendly Travel Consultants for a Quote
We know our stuff when it comes to holidays all around the world and – most importantly – with a little bit of information, our Travel Experts can tailor make a trip to suit you. So what are you waiting for?