Experience Western Canada with Rocky Mountaineer from £2689pp
Spirit bears, mighty mountains, wild whales and more maple syrup than your pancakes can handle: Western Canada is the epitome of adventure. From the panoramic views that come with SilverLeaf Service, to the fully domed roof and unrivalled hosting of the two-tier GoldLeaf Service, no other train can show you the sights of Vancouver and the Rockies with such style and grace. Rocky Mountaineer does all this while showcasing the best British Columbia and Alberta has to offer: think thunderous waterfalls, rare wildlife and miraculous mirror lakes that stretch for miles.
SilverLeaf Service offers custom-designed, single level glass domed coaches. Benefit from dedicated onboard hosts serving hot meals at your seat, as well as a fully-inclusive bar service throughout your journey.
The custom-designed, bi-level, glass-domed GoldLeaf coach puts you right in the middle of the awe-inspiring scenery of the Canadian Rockies. Take in dazzling vistas upstairs, and enjoy delicious meals downstairs – created to order from the onboard culinary team – as well as enjoying exclusive access to the outdoor vestibule. GoldLeaf Service is quite simply, as good as it gets.
Design your own bespoke Journey
- Incorporate stops in Whistler and Quesnel on the Rainforest to Gold Rush route to Jasper
- Spend some time State-side on the Coastal Passage trip, which starts in Seattle
- Ride the rails from Vancouver to Banff on the First Passage to the West route (part of our classic Rocky Mountaineer Journey)
- Take the Journey Through the Clouds from Vancouver to Jasper
Enjoy the Journey your way
Here at Flight Centre we have created a tailor-made holiday range called Journeys, offering you everything you could want for your trip to Western Canada. Our expertly-crafted Rocky Mountaineer Journey will turn you into a real western explorer; not only will you experience two days in the lap of luxury, gazing out into the Canadian wilds from the comfort of your seat, but you’ll also be guided through Jasper, Banff and Yoho National Parks, take the ultimate road trip along the world-famous Icefields Parkway, and gain a whole new perspective of the Rockies in a helicopter flightseeing tour.
A Flight Centre Rocky Mountaineer Journey includes:
- Flights and accommodation
- Airport transfers
- Two days onboard Rocky Mountaineer
- Unique experiences
- Travel Butler concierge service
- Visa and vaccination assistance
- 24/7 Emergency Assistance