Introducing Travel Butler
When you book a tailor-made holiday with Flight Centre you will have access to our Travel Butler concierge service. Designed to ensure your trip goes smoothly, we will be on hand to help you from the minute you book until you're back at home, and will offer advice on a range of travel topics, from helping you prepare for your adventure to arranging visas and vaccinations.
What to Expect from Your Travel Butler
When you book a tailor-made holiday with Flight Centre your Travel Butler or consultant will be on hand to ensure your trip is unforgettable. As part of the service we will deliver the following:
- Visas and vaccinations: We’ll be on hand to advise you on what visas and vaccinations you might need and can even arrange certain tourist visas (such as Australia) for British Citizens. If you will require vaccinations you can book an appointment at our very own Travel Clinic.
- Bespoke documentation: In the run-up to your holiday we will send you a bespoke itinerary with all of your holiday details included.
- Pre-departure call: As your departure date draws closer, we will be in contact to make sure you have everything prepared and are ready for your trip.
- Support while you are away: If you need help or advice while abroad, or have a change of plans mid-trip, we’re here to assist with any queries or amendments. Outside of UK working hours, you can also call our 24/7 Emergency Assistance number: +44 203 056 7993.
- Notification of schedule changes: If an airline makes any changes to your flights we will get in touch to notify you.
- Welcome home: After your trip, we’ll be in touch to find out how you enjoyed your holiday and any feedback you may have. And, to help ease those post-holiday blues, we’ll also provide you with a range of discounts and deals for booking your next trip.
For more ideas on what our Travel Butler can do for you, check out these seven questions to ask your Travel Butler.