Conditions of Entry
1. Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant. Entry is via Instagram and Facebook only.
2. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland, except for employees of Flight Centre Limited, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
3. The competition opens at 09.00am on 1.03.17 and closes at midnight on 2.6.17. Flight Centre reserves the right to change the competition dates at any time. Any changes to the competition will be announced via our Facebook and Twitter channels.
How to Enter
4. Eligible entrants can enter the promotion by uploading their team photograph. The entrant must include #TriFlightCentre hashtag. Entrants can submit the photograph via Instagram or directly to Flight Centre UK’s Facebook wall. Entries submitted elsewhere on Flight Centre’s Facebook page will not be accepted.
5. Entries will not be eligible unless entrants include the #TriFlightCentre hashtag and their accounts are set to ‘public’ so that their entries are visible on Instagram.
6. Entrants must ensure their Instagram profile is set to ‘public’ for at least three weeks after the competition has ended to ensure their entry appears in Flight Centre UK’s hashtag (#) search. Entries received will be considered final by Flight Centre UK. Entries which are incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible or which infringe intellectual property rights will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received during the competition period. Flight Centre UK does not accept responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
7. A single entrant may enter the competition with as many unique entries as they like.
8. Entries will not be accepted or posted, and may even be removed, if Flight Centre UK believes that it contains any of the following: (a) competitive products; (b) unsafe behaviour / activity that could result in physical injury or property damage; (c) third party materials that you have no rights to, including content owned by third parties, images of celebrities, third party trademarks, artwork, etc.; (d) illegal activity, including drug use; (e) obscenity or profanity; (f) anything defamatory or libellous; (g) anything disparaging to any involved brands, or any of their competitors; (h) anything racist or sexist; (i) anything pornographic or obscene; (j) gambling; or (k) anything in poor taste.
Selection of Prize Winner
9. There will be four (4) Harry Potter World family passes to win
10. The entered photographs shall be featured on the Flight Centre UK website.
11. A panel of judges will then shortlist their favourites, whereby one winner will be chosen by Flight Centre. The winner will be contacted via the commenting function beneath the submitted photograph.
12. Once the winner has been contacted they will be asked to send their contact details and acceptance of the prize to email@example.com.
13. The winner will have two weeks from the date of contact to claim the prize.
14. If any prize has not been claimed by the winner within the specified time frame, the prize will be forfeited and offered to the runner up winner.
15. The winner of the #TriFlightCentre competition will receive four (4) family passes to be awarded to all four (4) members of the team photo. A family pass is for two adults and two children.
16. Prize does not include any items of a personal nature, expenses or additional fees.
20. Family pass is available until 05.05.18. Blackout dates may apply:
21. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or exchange.
22. All entrants consent to allowing Flight Centre UK to share their images on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels, as well as on our blog.
23. The winner consents to the use of their name and winning photograph for promotional and marketing purposes.
24. Flight Centre will use the winner’s name for promotional activity related to the competition. This may include but not be limited to: including your name on our blog, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter channels.
25. Flight Centre UK is not responsible or liable for:
i. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
ii. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
iii. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
iv. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
v. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
vi. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
vii. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
viii. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
26. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram or Facebook.