Conditions of Entry
1. Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant. Entry is at the Flight Centre event activation stand, at any one of the four triathlons, only.
2. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland, except for employees of Flight Centre Limited, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
3. The competition will run on the dates of the triathlons - 22nd April, 13th May and 20th May 2018. Flight Centre reserves the right to change the competition dates at any time. Any changes to the competition will be announced at the triathlon events.
How to Enter
4. Eligible entrants can enter the promotion by signing up at the event activation stand, hosted by Flight Centre, only.
5. Entries which are incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received during the competition period. Flight Centre UK does not accept responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. One entry per household.
Selection of Prize Winner
7. There will be one (1) California holiday to win
8. Competition winner will be notified by telephone or email no later than 31st July 2018.
9. Prize must be accepted and booked by 30th September 2018.
10. If any prize has not been claimed by the winner within the specified time frame, the prize will be forfeited and offered to the runner up winner.
11. The winner of the Flight Centre Schools Triathlon 2018 competition will receive a 12-day holiday for four (2 adults and 2 children) to California.
12. Prize includes return Economy Class flights from London to Los Angeles International Airport, 11 nights' accommodation, car hire, Disney hopper tickets, Indian Canyons Jeep and Hiking tour, and a family surfing lesson on Huntington Beach.
13. Prize does not include any items of a personal nature, expenses or additional fees.
14. Travel must be taken in 2019, blackout dates apply.
15. Full terms and conditions will be provided to the winner when notified.
16. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or exchange.
17. The winner consents to the use of their name and winning photograph for promotional and marketing purposes.
18. Flight Centre will use the winner’s name for promotional activity related to the competition. This may include but not be limited to: including your name on our blog, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter channels.
19. Flight Centre UK is not responsible or liable for:
i. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
ii. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
iii. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
iv. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
v. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
vi. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
vii. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
viii. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.