When it comes to long haul flights it’s not all about the price: being confined to the same space for 24 hours the airline experience is hugely important.
Qantas are experienced
Qantas Airways was founded in Australia’s outback in 1920 to link remote communities by providing an airmail, aerial taxi and flying doctor service. It is now the world’s most experienced airline, having flown continuously for over 90 years.
The Qantas Group offers services across 182 destinations in 44 countries in Australia, Asia, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The Qantas experience
With a long history of reliability, innovation, safety and outstanding customer service, Qantas Airways is one of Australia’s leading international and domestic carriers, as proven by an impressive trophy collection including:
- AFTA National Travel Industry Awards, Best Domestic Airline (2010)
- Skytrax World Airline Awards top ten leading airlines for seven consecutive years
- Qantas fly twice daily from London Heathrow to Sydney and Melbourne.
- Fantastic flying experience aboard the Airbus A380 – read more of this here.
- The Airbus A380 is configured with 450 seats – 14 in First, 72 in Business, 32 in Premium Economy and 332 in Economy. Each of the four cabins were designed by Marc Newson, one of the most influential designers in the world today, to offer customers more space and comfort then ever before.
- Huge range of stopover options available en route with Qantas’s partner airlines enables you to transform your Australia holiday into a round-the-world adventure.
- Extensive Australian domestic network allows you to explore the ‘must-see’ highlights and get off the beaten track.
As Australia’s leading airline and one of the country’s strongest brands, Qantas is proud of its heritage. Qantas may be a specialist in long distance travel, but this airline will always remain distinctly Australian – right through to its kangaroo-tipped tail!