1. Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant. Entry is via nomination by Flight Centre UK only.
2. The competition opens at 9.00am on 21.04.17 and closes at 5.00pm on 5.05.17. Flight Centre reserves the right to change the competition dates at any time. Any changes to the competition will be announced via our Facebook and Twitter channels.
Selection of Prize Winner
3. There will be one (1) Prize Winner.
4. The nominated blogger with the most overall votes of the Travel Blog Awards will win the prize.
5. The winning blogger will be notified by email by Flight Centre.
15. The winner of the Travel Blog Awards will receive a £1000 Flight Centre holiday voucher.
16. The voucher can be redeemed on holiday product only, which must include flights and accommodation.
17. The voucher must be redeemed with Flight Centre UK. Flight Centre will provide a specific UK contact to redeem the voucher with.
18. If the prize winner is outside of the UK, we will arrange for a Flight Centre team member to consult with the winner via phone or email.
25. All entrants consent to allowing Flight Centre UK to share their blog name on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels, as well as on our blog.
26. The winner consents to the use of their name and blog for promotional and marketing purposes.
27. Flight Centre will use the winner’s name for promotional activity related to the competition. This may include but not be limited to: including your name on our blog, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter channels.
28. Flight Centre UK is not responsible or liable for:
i. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
ii. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
iii. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
iv. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
v. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
vi. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
vii. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
29. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.