Conditions of Entry
1. Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant. Entry is via Facebook only.
2. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of Flight Centre Limited, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
3. By submitting a photo or video on the competition post, users grant Flight Centre (UK) Limited company number 02937210 and its associated bodies corporate ("Flight Centre") an unlimited, perpetual, non-exclusive, revocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-transferable and fully sub-licensable licence to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly display and reproduce the photo or video in any of Flight Centre's social media platforms, pages, blogs or websites including facebook, twitter, instagram, vine, youtube, linkedin and pinterest.
Users who submit a photo or video which includes any individuals other than themselves warrant and represent that such individuals have given their consent to the photo or video being provided to Flight Centre for the above purpose.
Flight Centre will request users' permission before using their photo or video in any Flight Centre marketing or promotional material (other than Flight Centre's social media platforms, pages, blogs or websites) including brochures, direct mail, point of sale material, instore videos and instore marketing material.
How to Enter
4. Eligible entrants can enter the promotion by uploading their photo of Australia in the comments under the Facebook competition post
5. A single entrant may enter the competition with as many unique entries as they like.
8. Entries will not be accepted or posted, and may even be removed, if Flight Centre UK believes that it contains any of the following: (a) persons under the age of 18; (b) competitive products; (c) unsafe behaviour / activity that could result in physical injury or property damage; (d) third party materials that you have no rights to, including content owned by third parties, images of celebrities, third party trademarks, artwork, etc.; (e) illegal activity, including drug use; (f) obscenity or profanity; (g) anything defamatory or libellous; (h) anything disparaging to any involved brands, or any of their competitors; (i) anything racist or sexist; (j) anything pornographic or obscene; (k) gambling; or (l) anything in poor taste.
Selection of Prize Winner
9. There will be four (4) Prize winners.
10. Winners will be selected at random.
12. Once the winners have been contacted they will be asked to send their contact details and acceptance of the prize to email@example.com.
13. The winners will have two weeks from the date of contact to claim the prize.
14. If any prize has not been claimed by the winners within the specified time frame, the prize will be forfeited and offered to the runner up winner.
The prize will be 4X£300 Flight Centre vouchers which can be used to spend Flight Centre's tailor-made Journeys.
These vouchers will be mailed to the four individual winners.