‘Be There’ January Competition
Conditions of Entry
1. Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant. Entry is via Instagram only.
2. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of Flight Centre Limited, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
How to Enter
3. Eligible entrants can enter the promotion by following Flight Centre’s Instagram account and commenting on the competition post.
4. A single entrant may only enter the competition once, and may only tag one friend.
5. Entries will not be accepted or posted, and may even be removed, if Flight Centre UK believes that it contains any of the following: (a) persons under the age of 18; (b) competitive products; (c) unsafe behaviour / activity that could result in physical injury or property damage; (d) third party materials that you have no rights to, including content owned by third parties, images of celebrities, third party trademarks, artwork, etc.; (e) illegal activity, including drug use; (f) obscenity or profanity; (g) anything defamatory or libellous; (h) anything disparaging to any involved brands, or any of their competitors; (i) anything racist or sexist; (j) anything pornographic or obscene; (k) gambling; or (l) anything in poor taste.
Selection of Prize Winner
6. There will be one to two prize winners.
7. Winners will be selected at random.
8. Winners will be notified by Instagram direct message by Friday 2nd February 2018, they will be asked to send their contact details and acceptance of the prize to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. The winners will have two weeks from the date of contact to claim the prize.
10. If any prize has not been claimed by the winners within the specified time frame, the prize will be forfeited and offered to the runner up winner.
11. The names of the two winners will be published on Flight Centre UK’s Instagram page in February 2018.
The prize will be 2x£500 Flight Centre vouchers which can be used to spend on Flight Centre's tailor-made Journeys, which must include international flights and a minimum of five nights' accommodation. The prizes are strictly non-transferable, non-negotiable and may not be replaced or refunded. Any changes, add-ons and additional costs associated with using the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
These vouchers will be mailed to two individuals.