NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
Prize Draw open only to customers who participate in the Flight Centre (UK) Limited ‘Feedback Survey’ (“Promoter”). Entry is free and open to UK residents aged eighteen (18) years of age or older (“Eligible Entrants”).
- How to Enter: Fill in your answers to the Flight Centre UK Limited ‘Feedback Survey’ and submit the form. Submissions to the Prize Draw can be sent from 10am (GMT) on 16th May 2018 until 11pm (GMT) on 30th May 2018. Maximum one entry per Eligible Entrant. Flight Centre UK Limited is not responsible for lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries.
- Selection of Winner: A random manual prize draw of all eligible entries received during the promotion period will take place around 6th June 2018 (“Prize Draw”). The first Eligible Entrant drawn (“Winner”) will receive the Prize. The winner will be notified by email or phone before 13th June 2018. If the Prize is unclaimed by the Prize Winner within one week the Promoter may conduct a further draw (“Unclaimed Prize Draw”). The winner of the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified by email or phone. All conditions applying to the original winner will also apply to any winner determined by an Unclaimed Prize Draw. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. In total there will be no more than one winner.
- Prize: A total of one winner will win £500 worth of John Lewis Vouchers. The Prize is strictly non-transferable, non-negotiable and may not be replaced or refunded. If the Promoter is unable to provide the Winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter may supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. If the Winner does not accept any element of the Prize, the Promoter is not obliged to provide the Winner with a substitute prize.
- General: Employees of Flight Centre UK Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion and production agencies and their immediate family members and others living in their households are not eligible. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of Flight Centre UK Limited, which shall be final. By accepting the prize, winner releases Flight Centre UK Limited, its subsidiaries, its corporate affiliates, employees, directors, officers, suppliers and agents from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death arising out of participation in the Prize Draw or the acceptance or use of any prize, or while travelling to or from any prize-related activity. All expenses on the receipt and use of prize and all federal, state and local taxes, are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- Other Important Information: Flight Centre UK Limited, reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Prize Draw at any time if a computer virus, technical error, malfunction, or other cause corrupts the administration, security or proper play of the Prize Draw. This contest shall be construed and evaluated only according to European law.
- Sponsor: Prize Draw is sponsored by Mike Colling and Company Limited. To gather your views Flight Centre UK Limited have partnered with independent market intelligence agency Mintel and are using software provided by FocusVision.