Bangkok, Angkor Wat & Phuket
- International & internal flights
- Authentic local experiences
- 11 nights in 4–4.5* hotels
- Bangkok Street Eats tour by Tuk Tuk
- Angkor Thom & Angkor Wat tour
- Siem Reap Street Food by Night tour
- Bangrak Cultural Foodie Walk
- All airport transfers
What to expect
- Admire the ornate palaces and temples of Bangkok
- Taste the best of Bangkok’s street food on a foodie tour
- Take a guided tour of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom temples
- Chill out of picture perfect beaches in Phuket
A tailor-made holiday
Need to know
- Arrives: Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)
- Time difference: GMT+7
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require visa for stays of less than 30 days
- Language: Thai
- Currency: Thai baht (THB)
- Flying time from UK: around 12 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 round pins or 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 220V
Fly from the UK to Bangkok.
Explore the glittering temples and palaces of Bangkok, including the exquisite Grand Palace, the Temple of the Reclining Buddha and the jewel-encrusted Temple of the Emerald Buddha. Browse the colourful markets, including the flower market and the floating markets and sample the sizzling street food on a foodie tour by tuk tuk. You’ll also have the chance to wander the side streets and taste some of the city’s best loved home-cooked dishes on a Bagrak Cultural Foodie Walk.
Fly on to Cambodia and Siem Reap, the gateway to the atmospheric temples of Angkor. Get your camera ready for the 12th century temple of Angkor Wat, its crumbling walls, intricate carvings and long corridors creating many a photo opportunity, especially at sunrise. You’ll see the sights of Angkor Thom and Angkor Wat with your guide, and take in the many temples, each one different, that make up the Angkor complex. Later, taste the delicious local delicacies on a Street Food by Night tour.
Continue to Phuket, Thailand’s largest island. Find a shady spot under a palm tree, grab a cocktail and sit back and relax with your toes in the soft white sand. If you’re feeling a bit more energetic, look out for colourful fish as you dive or snorkel the translucent seas, or hike the lush forests of the interior and discover the wild animals of Khao Phra Thaew National Park. Here, plenty of easy to moderate hiking trails head to tropical waterfalls and tranquil lakes.
Depart Phuket and return to the UK.
Plan and book your holiday with a Flight Centre Travel Expert today
We know our stuff when it comes to holidays all around the world and – most importantly – with a little bit of information, our Travel Experts can tailor make a trip to suit you. So what are you waiting for?