You are here
- Direct international flights
- 5 nights in 4* hotels
- The Golden Circle Classic tour
- Northern Lights Mystery tour
- Whale Watching classic tour
- 2-day South Coast & Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon tour
- Airport transfers
What to expect
- Chase the dancing Northern Lights
- Explore the black sand beaches and glaciers of the South Coast
- Spot whales in the ocean
A tailor-made holiday
Need to know
- Arrives: Keflavík International Airport
- Time difference: same as GMT
- Visa requirements: British passport holders don’t need a visa to visit Iceland, but you should ensure that your passport is valid for the duration of your stay.
- Language: Icelandic
- Currency: Icelandic krona (ISK)
- Flying time from UK: around 3 hours
- Plug type: 2 round pins
- Voltage: 240 volts
Your Example Itinerary
Fly from the UK to Reykjavik
Spend your first day exploring Iceland’s capital, Reykjavik. Home to the majority of the country’s population and yet little more than a town, Reykjavik is filled with art galleries, top restaurants, diverting museums and a quaint old quarter. Tonight, you’ll head out in search of the dancing Northern Lights with your expert guide. The following day, marvel at cascading waterfalls and geysir hot springs as you take in Iceland’s iconic Golden Circle.
South Coast - Hnappavellir
Today you’ll set off on an overnight tour of South Iceland. Explore black sand beaches and picturesque waterfalls, including the iconic Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls, before strolling alongside the jaw-dropping Jokulsarlon glacier. You might need a bit of luck to glimpse seals here, but you’re practically guaranteed to spot the white and blue icebergs on the glacier’s lagoon. Continue to Dyrholaey Island, which offers incredible panoramic views.
Return to Reykjavik and wander among the brightly coloured houses, admire the snowy mountain backdrop and perhaps take a stroll around the Tjörnin (‘the pond’). Later, head out on a whale watching tour and keep your eyes peeled for dolphins and porpoises too.
Fly home to the UK
We know our stuff when it comes to holidays all around the world and – most importantly – with a little bit of information, our Travel Experts can tailor make a trip to suit you. So what are you waiting for?