- Indirect international flights
- 5 nights in 5* hotels
- 3-night full board Explorer Cruise
- Traditional Fijian entertainment
- All airport & port transfers
What to expect
- Try your hand at various fun-filled watersports in stylish Denarau
- Witness dramatically-changing landscapes on a 3-night Island Cruise
- Relax on perfect soft sand beaches and swim in crystal clear seas
- Experience a slice of traditional Fijian life in the welcoming villages of the Coral Coast
A tailor-made holiday
Need to know
- Arrives: Nadi International Airport (NAN)
- Time difference: GMT+12
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a visa for stays of up to 90 days
- Language: English
- Currency: Fijian dollar (FJD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 22 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
- Blue Lagoon Explorer Cruise - Departs every Friday
Your Example Itinerary
London to Nadi
Discover swanky Denarau, a beautiful palm-fringed slice of reclaimed land on Fiji’s main island of Viti Levu. There’s something for everyone here, from adrenaline-fuelled water activities such as banana boating, water-skiing and wakeboarding to relaxing boat trips and a spot of poolside pampering. Wave lovers can take advantage of the world-class surf breaks or have a go at jet skiing.
Lagoon Explorer Cruise
Get a taste for the incredible outlying Fijian islands as you set sail on a three-night Lagoon Explorer Cruise. Explore the ever-changing landscapes, from the soft sands and picturesque palms of Modriki to the rugged rocks and majestic hills of the Yasawa Islands. Be welcomed into remote villages; taste delicious local cooking and shop the curio markets, then participate in a traditional kava ceremony. Back on the water, head beneath the surface as you swim with manta rays, snorkel the coral reefs and take a dip in sparklingly-clear lagoons. Or just take it easy on perfect white beaches and adjust your watch to ‘Fiji time’.
Experience true island life in the Coral Coast’s traditional villages, watch fisherman bringing home their catch and gorge on freshly-caught seafood in Korolevu. Head inland to the Sigatoka Valley where the patchwork of fertile emerald fields growing everything from tomatoes to pawpaw is known as Fiji’s Salad Bowl. Drive the perilous cliff-edge road to Nakbuta, where you can shop for handicrafts in traditional villages. Finally, explore the shifting sands of the Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park and spot the varied native flora and fauna in Fiji’s only wildlife park at Kula Eco Park.
Nadi to UK
We know our stuff when it comes to holidays all around the world and – most importantly – with a little bit of information, our Travel Experts can tailor make a trip to suit you. So what are you waiting for?