Kids in Charge – Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions – £250 voucher
This voucher entitles the eligible receiver to £250 discount on any family tailor-made holiday with a minimum of 5 nights’ accommodation and international flights. The booking must be for at least one child younger than 18 years of age and at least one adult older than 18 years of age. The voucher must be redeemed by 31 January 2019. The redemption of this voucher is the responsibility of the receiver. This voucher is strictly non-transferable, non-negotiable and may not be replaced or refunded. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Not redeemable for cash. Any additional costings are the responsibility of the receiver. The £250 will be deducted from the total cost of the holiday on full payment. The voucher can be redeemed at any Flight Centre store in the United Kingdom and cannot be redeemed online.
Prize Terms & Conditions – £20,000 holiday
- The promoter is Flight Centre Travel Group, whose registered office is at CI Tower, Level 9, New Malden, KT3 4TE.
- This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Flight Centre Travel Group and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or association of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- The competition will be live and run 1st-24th December 2018.
- An entrant can enter the competition by partaking in the Kids in Charge campaign in one of Flight Centre’s stores in the United Kingdom or online via the Flight Centre website. Entrants must receive a family quote from a Flight Centre consultant to receive their £250 voucher and will automatically be entered into the £20,000 holiday competition.The quote can be any family tailor-made holiday with a minimum of 5 nights’ accommodation and international flights. The booking must be for at least one child younger than 18 years of age and at least one adult older than 18 years of age.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military matter or any actual or anticipated event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoters.
- The prize is as follows: ‘Win £20,000 towards your tailor-made family holiday’.
- The prize must be taken by 31 December 2019. The prize is strictly non-transferable, non-negotiable and may not be replaced or refunded. Any changes, add-ons and additional costs associated with using the prize (including, but not limited to, accommodation, insurance, transfers, spending money and booking changes) are the responsibility of the winner.
- Redemption of the prize will be the responsibility of the winner and is subject to supplier availability at the time of booking. Blackout dates apply.
- If the winner does not accept any element of the prize, the promoter is not obliged to provide the winner with a substitute prize.
- Winners will be chosen at random no later than 14 January 2019 at random by an independent adjudicator from Flight Centre head office. All entries received will be verified by the Promoter and/or all suppliers involved.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone by 14 January 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 working days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner with full terms and conditions on how to book the prize.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner may be invited to use his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current (UK) data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to be contacted by the promoter about the promotion and to be invited to participate in the promoter’s publicity activities. This invitation may include coverage on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter channels. By entering the promotion, an entrant agrees that the promoter may use the entrant’s personal information in the manner set out in this condition.
- The promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from this promotion, except that which cannot be excluded by law.