Cuba Family Holiday
- International flights
- 10 nights in 5* hotels
- Casa del son Salsa Class Experience
- Farm to Table Culinary tour
- All transfers
What to expect
- Learn to salsa at a dance school in Havana
- Taste your way around Havana’s freshest produce
- Chill out on the beach in Varadero
- Choose from a long list of land and water sports including diving and tennis
A tailor-made holiday
Need to know
- Arrives: Aeropuerto Internacional José Martí (HAV)
- Time difference: GMT-4
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: Spanish
- Currency: Cuban Peso (CUC)
- Flying time from UK: around 10 hours
- Plug type: 2 flat pins or 2 round pins
- Voltage: 120V – 220V
Your Example Itinerary
Fly from the UK to Havana
Wake up and start exploring the lively streets of Havana, Cuba’s vibrant capital. You might choose to cruise the cobbled streets in a vintage 1950s car, or head to the seafront to watch the sunset. While you’re here, the whole family will take part in an energetic salsa class where you’ll learn the steps in an atmospheric house built in 1715. Later, you’ll join a Farm to Table Culinary tour, where you’ll get to explore some of Cuba’s most ground-breaking eco farms and dine on fresh produce at a local restaurant. Kids will love sampling all the exotic fruit and meeting the farm animals.
Grab your bucket and space and hit the beach in Varadero, a long sweep of soft white sand lapped by calm, warm and impossibly blue waves. Here you’ll be staying at the family friendly all inclusive Hotel Iberostar Varadero, which offers a plethora of fun-filled activities for kids of all ages. Choose from archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking, tennis, and dance at the hotel, plus the Star Camp kids programme, which includes plenty of splashing about sessions at the waterpark, or head to the beach for horse riding, scuba diving, water skiing and snorkelling.
Return to Havana and depart for the UK.
We know our stuff when it comes to holidays all around the world and – most importantly – with a little bit of information, our Travel Experts can tailor make a trip to suit you. So what are you waiting for?
Here are some of our other holidays to Cuba
15 Days from£ 1,829 pp
Tailor this journey
11 Days from£ 1,999 pp
Tailor this journey