The world of Royal Caribbean is one ‘where extraordinary happens.’ Famed for having some of the world’s largest ships in its 25-strong fleet, the cruise liner is ideal for cruisers seeking fun and adventure for all ages.
Why we recommend Royal Caribbean
- The ‘Wow’ factor: Like destinations in themselves, Royal Caribbean’s fleet of ships boast some of the most thrilling experiences at sea including FlowRiders, sky diving simulators, rock climbing walls, zip lines and water slides.
- Award-winning: Royal Caribbean has won multiple awards from around the world. Most recently in the UK, it was named Best for Families and Best for First-timers in the Cruise Critic Cruisers’ Choice Awards.
- Entertainment for all ages: Entertainment comes in a range of thrilling forms onboard Royal Caribbean with various ships boasting live comedy, West-End and Broadway musicals, casinos, Aquatheatre performances and even ice shows performed on an ice rink at sea.
- High-tech: From the fastest W-Fi at sea to robots mixing your cocktails, Royal Caribbean has some of the most technologically advanced ships in the world.
- Diverse dining: Whether for a casual meal, family-friendly dinner or special celebration, Royal Caribbean can cater to any occasion with 13 all-inclusive dining options as well as 13 specialty dining options including Jamie’s Italian and experimental fine dining restaurant Wonderland.
- Cruise from the UK: Royal Caribbean offers select itineraries departing from Southampton.