Mystical China Revealed
Uncover the mysteries of China on this far flung Journey to China’s Golden Triangle. more »
Walk along the meandering Great Wall of China and enter the Forbidden City in Beijing, marvel at the 8000 strong army of terracotta warriors in Xi’an and take a relaxing river cruise in Shanghai.
- International & internal flights
- 8 nights in 5* hotels
- Great Wall, Ming Tombs & Roast Duck Dinner tour
- Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City & Opera Show tour
- Tang Dynasty Show & Dinner
- Terracotta Warriors, Hot Springs & Dumpling Dinner tour
- Huangpu River Cruise
- Shanghai Walking Tour
- All transfers aboard a private vehicle
10 days adult price from £pp, child price from £ppPlan your holiday
What to expect
- Explore the exquisite historical relics of downtown Beijing
- Marvel at the enormity of the famous Great Wall of China
- Gaze across a sea of clay faces at the Terracotta Warriors
- Admire the bright lights of the Shanghai skyline
A tailor-made holiday
Hi I'm Chloe and as an Expert I'm here to make sure you find the exact holiday you want.
This Journey itinerary is just one example for what's possible when you travel with us. Get in touch and we can create an itinerary to match your interests and tastes.
Need to know
- Arrives: Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: Standard Mandarin
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY)
- Flying time from UK: Around 18 hours via Dubai
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 220 volts/50 cycles
Your Example Itinerary
We know our stuff when it comes to holidays all around the world and – most importantly – with a little bit of information, our Travel Experts can tailor make a trip to suit you. So what are you waiting for?