Moroccan Explorer 2017/18
Feel the magic of the Middle East on Topdeck’s Moroccan Explorer trip, which starts and ends in the cultural hub of Marrakech. Travel to Casablanca, Fes, the Atlas Mountains and more on this memorable exploration of one of the most diverse countries in North Africa. With an overnight stay in the Sahara Desert and a guided tour of the vibrant medina in Fes on the cards, this adventure never fails to impress!
Your tour to Middle East includes:
- Entrance fees to all sights in the itinerary
- Get lost in the Medina of Fes
- Guided tours of Marrakech, Rabat & Fes
- Overnight in the Sahara Desert in Berber tents
- Rock the Kasbah in Rabat
- Visit the Roman ruins of Volubilis
- Visit Hassan II mosque in Casablanca
- Also Included
- 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- 8 nights in 3-star hotels (twin-share), 1 night in a desert camp
- Arrival transfer from the airport to hotel
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Awesome English-speaking Trip Leader
- Group Size
- Maximum 15
- Air-conditioned minibus
Marrakech half-day city tour
Hassan II mosque in Casablanca
Rabat city tour
Volubilis Roman ruins
Visit to Meknes
Day tour of Fes
Overnight in Berber desert camp
Other important information
- Price is per person based on twin share or multi-share unless otherwise stated. Prices are subject to availability and change without notice, including change due to exchange rate fluctuation. Topdeck reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time. Where price shown includes Food Fund and/or Local Payments these are non commissionable. Topdeck trips are designed for young people between the ages of 18 to 39 years. If the trip comprises a special offer (e.g. Early Bird discount) Topdeck may require full payment, including any pre- or post-accommodation and sundry service charges, to be paid within the time specified in the offer. For full terms and conditions please visit
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 15 December 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Please quote deal number 4354619 when you call.