Essential Egypt 2017/18
Topdeck's Essential Egypt is the perfect way to tour the highlights of Egypt in style and safety. Starting and ending in Cairo, this fantastic short trip includes guided tours of the pyramids and Sphinx at Giza, the Valley of the Kings, Luxor, the temples of Abu Simbel and more. Led by a local Egyptian Topdeck guide, our Essential Egypt is sure to be an unforgettable trip of a lifetime.
Your tour to Middle East includes:
- Temples of Luxor & Karnak
- Egyptian Museum
- Nubian village visit
- Pyramids & Sphinx at Giza Plateau
- Temples of Abu Simbel
- Valley of the Kings & Temple of Hatshepsut
- Saqqara Step Pyramid, Coptic Cairo & Khan el Khalili
- Egyptology tours at major sites (entrance fees not included)
- Also Included
- 7 Breakfasts
- 4 nights twin share in 4* hotels, 1 night twin share in 3* hotel, 2 nights aboard overnight coach
- Arrival transfer from the airport to hotel
- Awesome English-speaking Trip Leader
- Group Size
- Maximum 30
- Air-conditioned minibus
Khan el-Khalili market
Short felucca ride
Nubian village visit
honour of his wife, Queen Nefertari - then drink in the magic of the Nile at sunset.
Karnak & Luxor temples
Valley of the Kings
Temple of Hatshepsut
Colossi of Memnon
Giza pyramids & Sphinx
Nile dinner cruise
Other important information
- Price is per person based on twin share or multi-share unless otherwise stated. Prices are subject to availability and change without notice, including change due to exchange rate fluctuation. Topdeck reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time. Where price shown includes Food Fund and/or Local Payments these are non commissionable. Topdeck trips are designed for young people between the ages of 18 to 39 years. If the trip comprises a special offer (e.g. Early Bird discount) Topdeck may require full payment, including any pre- or post-accommodation and sundry service charges, to be paid within the time specified in the offer. For full terms and conditions please visit
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 22 October 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Please quote deal number 4354617 when you call.