Cruise past the dramatic cliffs of Milford Sound and board the TranzAlpine Train as part of this amazing journey.
Our Ultimate Journeys range has been carefully designed by our experienced team to showcase the very best that the world has to offer. They include everything from international business class flights, to domestic flights, accommodation, guided tours, private transfers, car hire and more. With the help of our unique Travel Butler concierge service we will take care of all of your Journey details for you. Our aim is simply to ensure that you don’t just see a destination, but truly experience it.
Call our dedicated tream of luxury travel experts today to find out more or to book your Ultimate Journey.
Your Landscapes of New Zealand Ultimate Journey Itinerary
- Days 1–2: Fly from the UK to Queenstown.
- Days 3–6: Thrill seek in adventurous Queenstown.
- Days 7–8: Appreciate the majesty of Mount Cook.
- Days 9–10: Experience the scenic TranzAlpine Train from Christchurch.
- Day 11: Witness incredible marine life in Kaikoura.
- Days 12–13: Admire the scenic vistas at the Bay of Many Coves.
- Days 14–15: Uncover Kiwi culture in Wellington.
- Day 16: Get outdoors in beautiful Lake Taupo.
- Days 17–18: Meet Maori locals in Rotorua.
- Days 19–20: Explore multicultural Auckland.
- Days 21–22: Relax, unwind and search for dolphins in the Bay of Islands.
- Days 23–24: Depart Bay of Islands and return to the UK.
- Milford Sound cruise
- TranzAlpine Train
- Tamaki Maori Village
- Auckland dinner cruise
- Bay of Islands dolphin discovery
Return Air New Zealand Business Premier flights | Complimentary chauffeur transfers in the UK | Private chauffeur transfers in New Zealand | 20 nights accommodation in 4.5 to 5-star hotels | 14 days car hire | All ferry crossings | Milford Sound Cruise & Fly excursion | TranzAlpine Train journey | Tamaki Maori Village Tour in Rotorua | Pide of Auckland Dinner Cruise | Dolphin Discovery tour in the Bay Of Islands | Travel Butler concierge service | Our Premium Service Guarantee
From £10,165 per person.
- 5-star The Spire Queenstown
- 4.5-star The Hermitage Hotel, Mount Cook
- 5-star The George Hotel, Christchurch
- 5-star Hapuku Lodge & Tree Houses, Kaikoura
- 5-star Bay of Many Coves Resort, Marlborough
- 5-star Bolton Hotel, Wellington
- 5-star Huka Lodge, Taupo
- 5-star Peppers on the Point, Rotorua
- 5-star The Waterfront Suites, Bay of Island
- 5-star Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour