Lufthansa Premium Airline Guide
Why we recommend flying with Lufthansa
- Stretch out and be pampered in First or Business Class (intercontinental flights) with 6 foot 5 inch full flat beds, as well as amenity kits featuring ear plugs, socks, lip-balms, body lotions, toothbrushes and toothpaste.
- Wine lovers will want to upgrade to First Class where they enjoy the airline’s award winning wine programme carefully curated by Sommelier World Champion Markus Del Monego.
- Take advantage of the extra luggage allowance on Business Class flights within Europe.
- Enjoy a meal before your flight at the Bistro available at Lufthansa’s Business Class Lounges.
For more details on flying with Lufthansa, see our comprehensive Airline Guide.
Lufthansa offers full flat beds on the following aircraft:
- Airbus A330-330 in First and Business,
- Airbus A340-300 in First and Business,
- Boeing 747-8 in First and Business
- A340-600, A380-800 and Boeing 747-400 in First only.
Lufthansa has hubs in Dusseldorf, Frankfurt and Munich, and operates flights to 197 international destinations across 78 countries. Lufthansa is also the parent company of a number of airlines including Swiss International Air Lines, making it the largest airline in Europe. The airline is also a member of the Star Alliance. In terms of a premium service, the airline offers First and Business Class and is set to introduce Premium Economy soon.
of Hospitality Sciences