Brighton Pride Competition
Enter your details above for the chance to WIN a holiday to Sydney thanks to Flight Centre!
The holiday is for two people and includes:
- Return flights to Sydney with Qantas
- Campervan hire
- 3 nights' accommodation in Sydney
Prize: Return flights to Sydney with Qantas, campervan hire and 3 nights’ accommodation in Sydney for two people over Sydney Mardi Gras 2019.
Competition terms & conditions:
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of Flight Centre, Brighton Pride, Gaydio, Qantas and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by visiting the Flight Centre photo booth at Brighton pride festival on the 4th or 5th August. You can also enter this prize promotion online at http://admin.flightcentre.co.uk/brighton-pride-competition until 3rd September 2018.
3. There will be one winner. The prize will consist of return flights for two flying into and out of Sydney with Qantas, 3 nights’ accommodation in Sydney, and campervan hire.The total retail value of the Prize is an estimated £3500. Any additional costs including upgrades, additional accommodation, tours, visas are not included.
4. The land prize will be issued by Flight Centre (the “Prize Provider”). Flights will be provided by Qantas.
5. Outbound travel to be taken from 06FEB, 2019. Blackout dates apply during peak travel season. Blackout period applies 10 days before and after Easter. Entire prize is subject to availability. Prize must be taken over Sydney Mardi Gras.
6. Prize flights are in Economy Class (applicable taxes, charges and fees are included). Qantas flights only. Individual terms and conditions also apply for the flights which will be received at time of booking.
7. Britz standard terms and conditions apply (see www.britz.com for details). Campervan rental is subject to availability at all times. Driver must be over 21 years of age with a full driver's licence held for at least one year. Fuel and the Britz Inclusive pack is not included. Inclusive Pack can be purchased and will provided a NIL liability. If you wish to add extra rental days to your prize the flex rate at the time of booking will apply. Voucher must be provided at time of booking.
8. The prize promotion opening date is 4th August. Closing date is 3 September 2018 (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.
9. The winning entry will be selected at random and the winner will be notified by email. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
10. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within five days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else.
11. Only one entry per person is permitted.
12. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
13. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
14. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
15. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the. Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
16. By submitting an image or any other materials (“Submission”) in relation to this prize promotion you: (i) confirm the grant by you to us of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the Intellectual Property Rights in your Submission, (ii) waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the Submission so that we shall be entitled to use the Submission in any and all media at no cost to us and (iii) warrant to us that the Submission is owned and controlled by you and that you have the right, power and authority to grant the rights set out in these Terms and have obtained all the necessary approvals, consents and licences to grant rights pursuant to these terms and conditions; warrant that your Submission will not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights, privacy or any other rights of any third party; will not contain anything which is untrue, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening; warrant that your Submission does not violate any applicable law or regulation (including any laws regarding anti-discrimination or false advertising); and warrant that your Submission is not obscene or pornographic.
17. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
18. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
19. Competition is not exclusive to Gaydio.
20. Provider: Flight Centre (UK) LTD, Level 9, CI Tower, St Georges Square, New Malden, Surrey KT3 4TE, United Kingdom. Registered in England and Wales. Co. Reg.02937210.