How would you like the chance to capture on camera the snow-capped Atlas Mountains, the endless sands of the Sahara, the medieval old town of Fes and spice markets of Marrakech?
We are giving away a 15 day adventure tour of Morocco with Intrepid Travel that takes in all of the above and much more. Exploring this diverse landscape by bus, train and camel you will learn about fallen cities and cross paths with nomadic tribes. Even your accommodation will provide picture perfect moments as you bed down in a decorative Riad and camp in the Sahara.
With an average group size of just 10 people, Intrepid tours are perfect for the budding photographer. You’ll have plenty of time to explore alone, with real, natural local interaction and an experienced leader to help you discover hidden gems.
To be in with the chance of winning this amazing travel and photography opportunity simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with an image of your last adventurous trip before the 31st May. Images must be in a jpeg format and you can enter as many times as you like. We will feature our favourite entries (with the name of the owner) on our social media channels. A winner will be picked by the Flight Centre social media team before the 29th June and a photo essay of the winner’s trip to Morocco will feature on the Flight Centre blog once they return from their tour.
PS: Can’t wait to start your next big adventure? Save up to 25% off 100s of tours, including this one, in The Great Adventure Sale.
This contest has now closed. Keep an eye on the blog for details of the winner!
Terms and Conditions
- All competition entries will be judged by a panel comprising of Flight Centre Global Social Media Specialists and will be considered based on the talent and creativeness of the application.
- Entries must be received by 6pm GMT Thursday 31st May and the winner will be announced by Friday 29th June.
- The prize is one place on the Best of Morocco 15 day adventure tour by Intrepid Travel. Trip code XMSC.
- The trip must be booked by 31st August 2012 and travel must commence by 15th October 2012. No extension is available.
- Not included in the prize are international flights, airport transfers, travel insurance, any additional meals or accommodation not included in the itinerary, spending money or any travel visas required.
- The prize is subject to availability at time of booking. If the winner is unable to join a tour offered by Intrepid Travel for any reason the tour will be forfeited and offered to another competition entrant. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Contest is open to applicants outside the UK. Travel to the tour departure point is at the winner’s expense.
- Competition winners will be required to submit a minimum of 10 images with captions to Flight Centre UK after the trip chronicling their experience. During the tour they are required to send a minimum of 2 tweets (where signal allows) and a minimum of 1 photo per day, copying in @FlightCentre_UK and @intrepid_travel.