Calling all Hobbit fans! We have three Air New Zealand Middle-earth inspired goodie bags with tickets to see The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug at your local cinema.
We will be giving one away each week for three weeks so if you don’t win on week one, you’ll have two more chances to enter.
Congratulations to Benedictwho was our first lucky winner and @kseniasejenkova who was our second winner.
If you’d like to be our third and final winner, read on to find out how!
All you need to do is help our friend from Middle-Earth find his golden coin to win. He’s lost it somewhere on the Flight Centre website in our New Zealand holidays.
Clue: Our friend from Middle-Earth has been to New Zealand many times so he may have lost it while trying something new.
Search the site for it now and once you find his golden coin, click the tweet button to tell us where it is and you’ll be entered into the draw to win.
Dates to remember:
The coin will be hidden in a new place each week to give you extra chances to enter. It will be hidden and a new clue released on these dates.
Clue 1: Monday 25th November
Clue 2: Monday 2nd December
Clue 3: Monday 9th December
©2013 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved.
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug and The Hobbit, names of the characters, events, items and places therein, are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Competition terms and conditions
- The competition prize is an Air New Zealand limited edition Middle-earth goodie bag including model plane, amenity kit and tickets to see The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug in your local cinema plus other Middle-earth inspired goodies.
- To enter the competition you must click the tweet button once you find the golden ring.
- Do not remove the hashtag from the tweet or we will not be able to track your answer.
- There will be 3 chances to enter in total with a new clue each week. Please only respond to each clue once.
- A new winner will be chosen each week.
- Entrants must follow us on Twitter to win.
- This competition is open to UK residents, aged 18 and over who do not work for Flight Centre Ltd
- The competition is open from November 25th 2013 – December 22nd 2013
- We will contact the winners via a direct message on Twitter
- The winner must accept the prize within 14 days or the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected
- Flight Centre UK is the legal promoter of this competition