This competition is now closed. Congratulations to @NelsonClaire who was our very lucky winner.
We’ve teamed up with Discover Hong Kong to give away return flights to Hong Kong for two people! All you need to do is answer our fun quiz questions for the chance to win.
It’s time for our third and final quiz question. Don’t worry if you missed the previous two questions, you’re still in with a chance to win. You need to tweet the answer that you think is correct and you’ll be entered into our draw to win the flights.
You have until Sunday evening to answer the question. Don’t forget to ask your friends and family to enter too. If they win they’ll have to take you with them!
Please ensure you do not remove any hashtags so we can find your answer. Take a look at our favourite things to do in Hong Kong if you need a clue.
Q3. How many outlying islands does Hong Kong have?
A1. Hong Kong has over 115 outlying islands.
A2. Hong Kong has over 260 outlying islands.
A3. Hong Kong has over 290 outlying islands.
Competition terms and conditions
- The competition prize is return flights to Hong Kong for two people
- Blackout dates for flights may apply
- To enter the competition you must tweet the answer that you think is correct. Do not remove any hashtags from the tweet or we will not be able to track your answer
- This competition is open to UK residents, aged 18 and over who do not work for Flight Centre Ltd
- The competition is open from October 28th 2013 – November 15th 2013
- Entrants must send at least one tweet from out competition pages and follow us on Twitter to win
- We will contact the winners via a direct message on Twitter by November 25th
- The winner must accept the prize within 14 days or the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected
- Each question you answer correctly will give you an entry into the competition. There are a maximum of three entries.
- Please only answer each question once