This competition is now closed. Congratulations to @NelsonClaire who was our very lucky winner.
We’ve teamed up with Discover Hong Kong to give away return flights to Hong Kong for two people! All you need to do is answer our three fun quiz questions for the chance to win.
We’re kicking off the competition today with the first quiz question of three. You need to tweet the answer that you think is correct and you’ll be entered into our draw to win the flights.
There will be three questions; the first today, the second will be next Monday on November 4th and the final question will be the following Monday on November 11th. You don’t need to answer every question but you’ll receive an extra entry into the competition for each question you get right. If you answer all three questions correctly you will receive three entries into the competition.
You have until Sunday at midnight to answer the question before the next question is revealed the following Monday.
Don’t forget to ask your friends and family to enter too. If they win they’ll have to take you with them!
Q1. How many restaurants are there in Hong Kong?
Please ensure you do not remove any hashtags so we can find your answer. Take a look at our favourite things to do in Hong Kong if you need a clue.
A1. There are over 4,000 restaurants in Hong Kong.
A2. There are over 9,000 restaurants in Hong Kong.
A3. There are over 11,000 restaurants in Hong Kong.
Competition terms and conditions
- The competition prize is return flights to Hong Kong for two people
- Blackout dates for flights may apply
- To enter the competition you must tweet the answer that you think is correct. Do not remove any hashtags from the tweet or we will not be able to track your answer
- This competition is open to UK residents, aged 18 and over who do not work for Flight Centre Ltd
- The competition is open from October 28th 2013 – November 15th 2013
- Entrants must send at least one tweet from out competition pages and follow us on Twitter to win
- We will contact the winners via a direct message on Twitter by November 25th
- The winner must accept the prize within 14 days or the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected
- Each question you answer correctly will give you an entry into the competition. There are a maximum of three entries.
- Please only answer each question once