Do you have a passion for travel and all things social media? If so, we have some good news for you: we’re hiring! Our social media team is expanding and so we’re on the lookout for some new talent.
If you love travel and you think you’re pretty clued-up on all things social media, we want to hear from you!
As our new Social Media Specialist, you’ll be taking up the reigns for Flight Centre UK’s social media channels, as well as writing for and editing our travel blog. You’ll also be responsible for bringing a social media edge to our marketing campaigns and delivering exceptional customer service online.
You’ll be promoting a variety of holiday destinations, tour companies and airlines. That’s why we’re looking for someone who gets as excited about travel as we do!
Do you have what it takes?
Our successful applicant will be:
- An excellent communicator with experience of successfully using social media to deliver marketing campaigns
- A masterful blogger who can create and commission engaging content
- Customer focused and able to deliver exceptional customer service via social media
- An active member of the online travel community
- A love for travel that verges on an obsession
Is this you? Apply now!
Let’s pretend for a moment that you have secured this dream job. Your first task is to write a post for our blog introducing yourself to our readers and community. You will explain how you got this job, what you did to deserve it, and what our readers can expect from you going forward. Draft this blog post in whatever style and format you see fit for Flight Centre.
Don’t forget to include links to your blog, Twitter and LinkedIn profile too.
What are you waiting for?
Applications close at midnight on Thursday 7 February. Good luck!