That’s right; we have another incredible Flash Sale tomorrow to Hi Chi Minh City in Vietnam for £369 return! If you’re looking for something a little different from your next holiday then this is the Flash Sale for you.
Flash Sale lines open at 10am tomorrow and you can call us on 0844 499 9286 to find out more information and to book your trip. There are just 100 seats that will sell out fast so don’t miss out. We’ll be giving more information such as prices, dates and departure airports tomorrow morning.
Here’s a little Vietnamese taster to whet your appetite…
The top 10 things to do in Vietnam
- Explore Ho Chi Minh City where there are countless attractions such as temples and pagodas and historical museums like the War Remnants Museum and the Revolution Museum.
- Relax in the seaside resort town of Nha Trang to enjoy crystal clear seas and pure white sand.
- Learn more about the Vietnam War and explore the Cu Chi Tunnels to see how people lived in this immense network of underground tunnels.
- Stroll through the streets of Hoi An, a quaint old town often described as the ‘Venice of Vietnam’ thanks to the narrow streets and canals. This is also the best place to get clothing made such a suits, coats and dresses.
- Sail around Halong Bay on a junk boat and visit small islands and floating villages.
- Cruise down the Mekong Delta and visit small villages along the way.
- Watch a water puppet show to experience the charming and traditional form of entertainment.
- Hike through the lush green valleys of Sapa and visit the hill tribes you’ll discover during your journey.
- Pick up some souvenirs and explore the markets in the beautiful city of Hanoi.
- Visit hue, the ancient royal capital of Vietnam, to discover the rich history and culture of the country.