How it works...
1. You find a scheduled airline's airfare from another UK registered ABTA bonded or ATOL licensed high street travel agent, online travel agent or call centre.
2. The written quote must be in pounds sterling, originating/departing from the UK, available, able to be booked by the UK general public and be for the same dates, airlines, number of passengers, flight numbers and booking classes (i.e. economy, premium economy, business and first class). The quote must show the date and time it was created and the final price including all applicable service fees and charges. Only genuine written quotes will be accepted.
3. The guarantee applies to scheduled airlines and not charter or low cost airlines (charter and low cost examples include easyjet, Ryanair, Flybe, Aer Lingus and Monarch).
4. Visit a Flight Centre store or email one of our travel consultants with your genuine written quote on the same day you receive the quote. Our consultants will endeavour to respond to your submission within 24 hours.
5. If the airfare is still available to be booked, we’ll beat it by £1.
6. For our consultant to beat the airfare, full payment in the same form of payment as the competitor’s quote will be required at the time of booking.
If you wish to book with us at Flight Centre or require further information about our Lowest Airfare Guarantee, visit your nearest store or call 0800 587 0058.