Fly for Free
If we can’t find you a cheaper airfare in the same cabin†, you’ll fly for free!
Why book anywhere else?
Our Fly for Free Promise is more than a marketing promise; it's our promise to you our valued customer.
As part of our Fly for Free Promise, if we can't find you a cheaper airfare in the same cabin†, you’ll fly for free! Subject to availability, and offered for travel departing from the UK.
How it works...
- 1)You find a scheduled* airline's airfare that is available to the UK general public from another UK high street travel agent, on-line travel agent or call centre#.
- 2) Visit a Flight Centre store or call one of our Flight Centre travel consultants on the same day you receive the quote.
- 3) Show our Flight Centre travel consultant the dated and printed confirmation of the airfare quote.
- 4) If the Flight Centre travel consultant can beat the airfare, full payment is required on the same day.
- 5) Please note our consultants will endeavour to respond to your submission of your competitor quote within 24 hours.
- 6) If we are able to confirm that the airfare is still available to be booked in the same cabin† as per the competitor’s quoted itinerary, and we can’t beat it, we’ll give you the flight for free.
- 7) If you wish to book with us at Flight Centre or require further information about Fly For Free, visit your nearest store or call 0800 587 0058.
*Applies to scheduled airlines only and not Charter or Low Cost airlines (charter and low cost examples include easyjet, ryanair, flybe, aer lingus and monarch), for travel originating from the UK.
# UK high street travel agent, on-line travel agent or call centre and is registered and licensed to sell travel in the UK and quoting in Pounds Sterling (GBP).
†Cabin – a definition. Individual seats or group of seats within each cabin i.e. economy, premium economy, business and first class.
Fly For Free will be honoured if there are seats or group of seats still available to be booked in the same cabin as per the itinerary contained on the competitor’s quote.